Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter 2016

Well, look at me being all prompt!  We had a fun, very low key Easter weekend.  I started the last day of school before Spring Break with a day off.  Finley was on her third day of a high fever, so we both stayed home from school.  We stayed home and did chores while Huddoo went to school. Brian and I both still had volunteer time at Wyatt and Reese's schools, so I took the Smalls to Brian's parents house for bit after I picked Hudson up. Brian was Watch Dog all day at Wyatt's school (which means he also handled the birthday cupcake situation for Wyatt's class), and I was at school for Reese's Easter Egg Hunt. Once the school day ended, we were ready for Break!

Saturday was filled with birthday parties for the two oldest, Easter shopping for Brian, and egg dying late in the afternoon!






Easter Sunday was rainy and cold, so we spent most of the day in jammies.


When you spend most of your time at 6 different practices a week, a weekend at home is wonderful. We were able to spend a lot of time together without worrying about where we needed to be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment