Friday, November 16, 2012

Getting In The Spirit

I'm not one to "skip over" Thanksgiving, but I really like Christmas.  Like, a lot.  So I'm kind of pumped to start decorating.  I took down all of the Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations yesterday, and then dusted and started deep cleaning to get the Christmas decorations up.  Of course, I'm also currently debating getting the kitchen painted and repainting the living room/dining room/foyer area (it was painted last year but the color is basically...white.  Which isn't what I wanted at all), so I need to wait for Brian to talk to our painter to make a decision!

So instead of breaking out the Christmas decorations right now, I figured I would just get a bit nostalgic with Christmas cards.  I just ordered ours the other night (Shutterfly has a 40% off deal, plus free shipping right now), and while I'm not sharing this year's card just yet, I can't believe how big these kids have gotten since last year!

2011
Wyatt-4 (and a half), Reese-3, Hudson-1

And the year before - oh my goodness!
2010
Wyatt-3 (and a half), Reese-2, Hudson-1 month!
 
This year I had to make the font for our names much smaller - HA!

1 comment: