Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Eggs!

On Monday the kids and I dyed Easter Eggs.  This was my first experience dying eggs since I was a kid, so I was kind of excited too.  I hard boiled the eggs and got everything prepared while the kids took naps (Wyatt still does occasionally take a nap - on the days he doesn't he has a mandatory "quiet time" in his room) so that we could do it as soon as they woke up.  They had a lot of fun watching their eggs color, and Reese has discovered a new found love for hard boiled eggs this week.  She loves them!

Reese was ready to dye some eggs!

The coloring process.  I love these plastic containers.  My grandmother gave them to me a couple of years ago and I think they're super cute!
 
Wyatt was also excited.  He was explaining how the coloring process works.

The finished product.

Reese's eggs.  We had to dip that egg in pink and blue to get the purple egg she demanded.

Reese modeling while she washes her hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment