Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowmageddon 2K10.

Over a 24 hour period we got over 14 inches of snow. Unbelievable. Unexpected. Unprecedented in my lifetime. Just plain crazy.
The view from our backyard was completely white and incredibly beautiful. And just a little different from the way it looked when we got 10 inches of snow last January!

This is what girl's do when there are 14 inches of snow on the ground. Stay inside in our jammies and color. And be all glam in our "beach sunglasses."
This is what boys do....





Wyatt had a really difficult time walking around in the snow because it went up past his knees! I layered him and tried to keep him warm, but the snow still managed to go in over the top of his rain boots. He was able to handle the snow for about 15 minutes both days, and then he was at the front door whining to come in. Reese asked (once) to go outside, but I just couldn't let her. She's coming down with a cold anyway, but she doesn't like weather. Like, really, she doesn't like any kind of weather that deviates from sunshine. Wyatt likes to play in the rain or snow - not her. She doesn't want to be bothered.

I am kind of going stir crazy here, so I am ready for this snow to GO! I've already missed my sister in law's baby shower, hanging out with Marc and April in general, and I've been stuck in a house with 3 kids (4 counting my husband) for 4 days straight. I wish they would clear the roads so we could get out!


No comments:

Post a Comment