Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hudson's First Bottle (and other Random Tidbits)!

Hudson will be 4 weeks old on Friday, which in this house means bottle time! I LOVE breastfeeding my kids - I like the bonding, I like knowing that I am basically responsible for their growth and I also enjoy the whole "it's free" aspect. But I also know that Brian really likes to participate in the feedings and that I like an occasional break. So this morning Brian and Wyatt got to give Hudson his first bottle of expressed milk!

I find bottles to be a lot less convenient (you know, with the prep and the cleaning) so I still try to feed on my own as much as possible, but I'm really hoping to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows one day, so a bottle it is!
Here is Hudson last Friday at 10:17 when he turned three weeks old! I had things to do and Brian was out Black Friday shopping, so I was carrying him around the house in his wrap.
And here he is in a Taylor Swift daze. A video came on and he and Wyatt were both unable to do anything but stare at the TV.
Reesie likes to "hold" her baby brother.
...And this is what happens when you leave a girl unattended with her peanut butter and jelly. She's a bit of a mess.

Anyway, I better go because I have approximately one million things to do before we leave Friday! Fortunately taking the kids for pictures and to see Santa is crossed off the list, but finishing up packing, decorating and cleaning all seem to stay at the top! Hudson also has his "two week" (the office was booked) appointment tomorrow, so I'll find out just how much our little guy has grown. I know that he made the move to size 1 diapers about an hour ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment